lunes, septiembre 29, 2008

uuu...makes me wonder


There is one time in lifetime 
when decisions and mind-games take place
at the least expected moment.

How you reacted surprised me
just for the face you showed more than twice
but mostly for the tears you didnt present.

-And I never saw the writing that was on the wall
If I'd only knew
The days were slipping past
That the good things never last
That you were crying-



------------------------------ 0 --------------------------------

Theres a sign on the wall
But she wants to be sure
cause you know sometimes words have two meanings.
In a tree by the brook
Theres a songbird who sings,
Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven.
Ooh, it makes me wonder,
Ooh, it makes me wonder.

Theres a feeling I get
When I look to the west,
And my spirit is crying for leaving.
In my thoughts I have seen
Rings of smoke through the trees,
And the voices of those who standing looking.
Ooh, it makes me wonder,
Ooh, it really makes me wonder.



No hay comentarios.: